All Orders are dispatched the next working day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays).
All UK orders are dispatched for free via Royal Mail First Class post as standard.
All orders to Europe are dispatched via DHL.
Please Note: We DO NOT offer any form of click and collect service.
You may return most new, unopened items within 60 days of delivery for a full refund.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply contact us at: email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.
Please Note: We do not cover the cost or return postage.
Cancelling an Order
Should you wish to cancel an order simply contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may cancel your Order at any time up to the end of the sixty (60) Working Days from the date you receive the ordered Goods PROVIDED THAT:
- Those Goods remain unopened and sealed in their original packaging in a condition suitable for re-sale
- If you have received the Goods before you cancel your Order then you must send the Goods back to Our Contact Address at your own cost and risk within 21 days of cancellation.
- Once you have notified Us that you are cancelling your Order, any sum debited to Us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to the same card as soon as possible after the Goods are returned to us in good condition.
- The Goods in question must be returned to Us within 30 (thirty) days of your cancellation notice and must be received by Us in the condition they were in when delivered to you, unopened and sealed in their original packaging in a condition suitable for re-sale. Then, we will re-credit you within 7 (seven)days. We shall be entitled to recover any direct costs of having to recover the Goods from you and may set such costs off against the amount to be re-credited to you. For example, if the costs of returning the Goods to you exceeds the amount paid by you, you will owe Us the cost of returning the Goods, less the amount you have already paid.