- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We do not store credit card details.
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before placing an order as they affect your legal rights and liabilities. By purchasing an item(s), you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you have any questions, please contact us before you purchase. Customer Satisfaction In the unlikely event that problems arise, please contact us and we will do our best to resolve any issues you may have.
1. Definitions and Interpretations
1.1 In these Terms:
“Contact Address” means Our address at Unit N, Langlands Business Park, Uffculme, Devon, United Kingdom, EX15 3DA;
“Contract” means these Terms and the Order; “Consumer” means any natural person who, in entering into the Contract, is acting for purposes which are outside his business;
"Consumer Sales” means sales made to a Consumer;
“Disclaimer” means Our standard disclaimer in force from time to time as set out on this Website;
“Goods” means the items which you buy from Us;
“Order” means the order for Goods placed by you and accepted by Us subject to these Terms;
“Returns Procedure” means Our standard returns policy in force from time to time as set out in the Contract or on the Website;
“Us”, “Our” means Youngs International Limited whose address for service is the Contact Address;
“Website” means this website identified by the URL www.32ndShop.com
“Working Day” means Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm but not any day which is a public holiday in the UK.1.2 In these Terms references to “in writing” shall include e-mail.2. Product Information
3. The Formation of the Contract between You and Us
3.1 How to Order
Please use the “Shopping Cart” system on this Website to place an Order. Once you have placed an Order we will contact you confirming receipt of your Order.
We must receive payment in full for the Goods before your Order can be accepted and delivered and we will notify you if and when we accept your Order.
5. Right for you to Cancel
5.1 Notwithstanding clause 3, you may also cancel your Order at any time up to the end of the sixty (60) Working Day from the date you receive the ordered Goods PROVIDED THAT:
5.1.1 Those Goods remain unopened and sealed in their original packaging in a condition suitable for re-sale;
5.1.2 To cancel your Order you must notify Us in writing;
5.1.3 If you have received the Goods before you cancel your Order then you must send the Goods back to Our Contact Address at your own cost and risk within 21 days of cancellation.
5.2 Once you have notified Us that you are cancelling your Order, any sum debited to Us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to the same card as soon as possible after the Goods are returned to us in good condition.
5.3 The Goods in question must be returned to Us within 30 (thirty) days of your cancellation notice and must be received by Us in the condition they were in when delivered to you, unopened and sealed in their original packaging in a condition suitable for re-sale. Then, we will re-credit you within 7 (seven)days. We shall be entitled to recover any direct costs of having to recover the Goods from you and may set such costs off against the amount to be re-credited to you. For example, if the costs of returning the Goods to you exceeds the amount paid by you, you will owe Us the cost of returning the Goods, less the amount you have already paid.
6. Cancellation by Us
6.1 We reserve the right to cancel the Contract if:
6.1.1 We have insufficient stock to deliver the Goods you have ordered; 6.1.2 We do not deliver to your area or country; or
6.1.3 If one or more of the Goods you ordered was listed with incorrect product information, price, and/or description for whatever reason;
6.1.4 If we have reason to believe that you will fail to pay for the Goods or that you will not comply with these Terms (or any of them).
7. Delivery of Goods to you
7.1 Once you Order has been accepted, we will deliver the Goods ordered by you to the billing address you give Us at the time you make your Order.
7.2 In the event that the Goods are damaged during transit you must notify us of the damage within 48 hours of delivery. You accept that that this clause is reasonabl.
8. Liability and Limitation
8.1 If we do not deliver or if the Goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify Us in writing of the problem within a reasonable period from the time of delivery.
8.2 It is your responsibility to inspect the Goods for any damage or defect within fourteen (14) working days of delivery.
8.3 If you notify a problem to Us under a Contract, Our only obligation will be, at Our option; 8.3.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery or incorrect delivery; or
8.3.2 to replace or repair any Goods that are damaged or defective; or 8.3.3 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the Goods in question.
8.4 We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses ( including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to Us under this condition
8.5 Our liability in connection with any Goods purchased through this Website is strictly limited to the purchase price of those Goods.
8.6 Nothing in these Terms shall act to limit Our liability for death, personal injury, fraudulent misrepresentation or anything else for which it would be illegal for Us to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, our liability.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to Us must be in writing and sent to Our Contact Address.
10. Events beyond Our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver Goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to Goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond Our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these Terms is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude Our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these Terms will not be affected.
13. Returns procedure
You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms of Our Returns Procedure.
14. Governing law
This Contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. Entire Agreement
15.2 You acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, you have not relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by Us to you or implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms or in a separate written communication from Us clearly saying that the relevant communication is a terms of the Contract.
Website usage terms and conditions
This website, '32ndShop.com' is run by Youngs International Ltd.
The term ‘Youngs International Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit N, Langlands Business Park, Uffculme, Devon, EX15 3DA. Our company registration number is 5040317 and we are registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.